International Ninjutsu Society
M.I.Tianero studied since childhood the style of Filipino arnis stick fighting. He studied also boxing. At his teenage he formally studied the styles of Shorin Ryu Karate under Sensei N.Sun of the Commando Karate.. And further pursued advance studies of martial arts under Sensei Sinai in hand to hand combat and Kobudo Weapons.He studied also under his brother Sifu Ali Tianero (Deceased 2004 ) the system of Wing Chun Kungfu and Aiki-Jitsu.
M.I.Tianero also studied under the Black Martial Arts in Kungfu,Tai-Chi, Yoga Krusanti.He studied at the Red Cobra Self Defense Dojo under Master F.U.Boot and Master Mansueto Lamoreno in Combat Kyokushinkai, Moo Do kwan, Kick-Boxing and Arnis Abesidario Stick Fighting and Knife Self Defense .He further studied advance Arnis Style of Siete pares under the secret teaching of Master Esmeralda with the recommendation of Master Boot. He trained and studied Double X-Combat Judoka under Master Ibrahim Patagan, a Criminal Investigation Self-Defense Instructor in the Philippine Army, Camp Crame Headquarters,Philippines.
M.I.Tianero further expanded his knowledge in Martial Arts in mastering different styles of Chinese Kungfu with exceptional dedication under two Masters originally from the Shaolin Temple heritage( Deceased ). Master Cheng Wei Chao and Master Kao Tao Li which shared their wisdom in martial Arts to M.I.Tianero .. As an exchange knowledge of both martial artists with combine instruction in Chinese Wing-Chun Kickboxing with Sigung Brandon F. Sudario same as he give instruction for other techniques to Sigung Brandon. Also he got instruction the style of Combat Aikido thru Sensei Jess Benga. He got an instruction and trained with Master Khoo of Malaysia the style of Harimao Kungfu .
Therefore, M.I.Tianero was able to complete a wide range of styles in Shaolin Training, Northern and Southern combination, Learning and Mastering Forms and discipline.
M.I.Tianero, needed his martial arts skills to fulfill his duties and responsibilities, therefore joined the Sivananda Hari-Khrisna Yoga Center to learn Yoga as a Way of life, and Integrated System of Education for the Body, Mind and Inner Spirit. This art of right living was perfected and practice in India thousand of years ago, but Yoga deals with universal truths, the teaching are as valid today as they they were in ancient times. Yoga is a union with all.
As for his martial arts achievement, he trained the Special Forces of the Secret Intelligence for Anti-Crime Prevetion Unit. He was voted and selected by different Masters and Grandmasters of Martial Arts to organize martial Arts groups in different styles and discipline in Malaysia, Taiwan, Indonesia, Japan, China, Hongkong, Thailand, Singapore, Palau of Marianas Pacific Island and Saudi Arabia. He also both working and teaching in Saipan ,a U.S. Territory to conduct martial arts training and seminar and to further advance knowledge of Martial Arts techniques from other Grandmasters. For the past 38 years of training and experience in martial arts he was awarded, examined ,tested his arts and awarded by numerous masters and grandmasters, associations and organization as A Supreme Grandmaster for his devotion in martial arts for almost forty one years as of this date 2009.
Grandmaster Prof. Dr. M.I.Tianero current martial arts activities as the Legitimate Founder of the World Organizer of Martial Arts as the mother organization of what he founded other martial arts organization. With the creation of WOMA USA-World Organizer of Martial Arts was founded in 1989 and later registered and approved by the Secretary of State of Delaware in Wilmington, Delaware,USA. In the year 2002 it was also registered in the Phil. Government SEC-Securities and Exchange Commission as an International Council for Martial Arts Higher Education.
WOMA USA was formed to establish Unity and Brotherhood amongst martial artist and recognized by the World Martial Arts Associations worldwide. It promotes Leadership, Unity, Respect and diligently works towards improving abilities as well as one’s state of mind in martial arts. It provides assistance to all martial arts and clubs worldwide to be recognized by the international martial arts groups and links between Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Filipino martial arts practitioners to exchange knowledge and research among other martial arts and to promote friendship and mutual cooperation of all martial arts styles/discipline.
Uztad M.I.Tianero has been bestowed the following Foreign distinctions:
· Ambassador of Martial Arts of the Martial Arts Association-International awarded by Dr. Bernd A. Hohle, Headmaster of the MAA-I Germany Headquarters.
· Ambassador of Martial Arts of the World Federation of Martial Arts and International Chung Do Kwan Grandmasters Council Columbus, Indianna, USA awarded by Dr. Norman D. Henderson, PhD MA.
· Presidential Sports Awards from the President’s Council on Physical Fitness and Sports signed by US President Bill Clinton dated 1999
· Letter of Congratulations from the White House, Washington, signed by US President George W. Bush receiving the President’s Volunteer Service Award from the President Council on Service and Civic participation 2005.
· Certificate of Recognition and Appreciation from The President’s Call to Service Award
· Presidential Physical Fitness Award from the President’s Council On Physical Fitness and Sports signed by the US President George W. Bush
· Grandmaster Founder Award 2002 from the Universal Martial Arts Hall of Fame awarded by Prof. Silverio P.Guerra, PhD MA.
· Grandmaster Award from the World Head of Society of Masters and Grandmasters awarded and signed by Nine Grandmasters.
· Grandmaster Award from the Supreme Sokeship Council, the Elite in Martial Arts in collaboration with the Universal Martial Arts Hall of Fame, Grandmasters, head Founders, Head families, Sokeship Council awarded 15th July 2002 by Prof. Silverio P. Guerra, PhD MA.
· Grandmaster Award from the World Kung Shao Union of Greece Awarded by Prof. Bill Ag. Drougas, PhD MA. Dated 26 April 1998.
· Supreme Grandmaster Award from the Martial Arts Association Budo Lehrer Germany
· Grandmaster Award Hall of Fame from the World Agni Kempo of Iran awarded by Shihan. Seyed Hussein Al-Moghadasi
· Grandmaster Award from the International Founders and Headmasters Council
· Grandmaster Award from the Shaolin Athletic Association of China
· Grandmaster Award from the Ildo Kwan Sokeship and Head Founders Society UK.
· Grandmaster Award from the International Jido Kwan of Canada awarded by Master Dafyd Haase
· Grandmaster Award from the Golden Dragon Clan- Gin Lung Tong China awarded by Prof. Gu Ping and Dr. Bernd Hohle.
· Grandmaster Award from the World Jug Tai Martial Arts Association Hall of Fame of Greece awarded by Prof. Bill Ag. Drougas dated 1998
· Grandmaster Award by the International Lapunti Arnis De Abanico Philippines presented by Master Jeffy La Serna and Grandmaster Urdo Caburnay.
· Grandmaster Award from the World Eskrido Federation presented by Prof. Gerardo B. Alcuizar, PhD MA
· Grandmaster Award “ Plaque of Appreciation “ from the Korea Yudo Association awarded by Grandmaster Dong Koo
· Grandmaster Award from the International Gu Ping Wushu Federation China presented by Prof. Gu Ping and Dr. Bernd Hohle
· Grandmaster Award as the Living Kungfu Legend from the International Genkotsu Ryu Hombu Federation
· Grandmaster Award from the Assembly of Sokeships, Founders and Headmasters signed by different Grandmasters of Martial Arts.
· Grandmaster Award from the International Shaolin Kungfu Federation awarded by Dr. Bernd A.Hohle
· Grandmaster Award as “ Shodai Soke “ from the World Headmaster and Sokeship Union International Founder and Headmaster Council of the Martial Arts Association Germany awarded by Dr. Bernd A. Hohle
· Grandmaster Award as “ Nominee “ from the World Head of Family Sokeship Hall of Fame dated September 4, 1999.
· Supreme Grandmaster Award “ Nominee “ from the United States Martial Arts Association Hall of Fame dated July 26, 2003
· Grandmaster Award “ Nominee “ from the World karate Union Hall of Fame dated June 28,2003.
· Grandmaster Award “ Nominee” from the Hawaii Martial Arts Society Hall of Fame dated 2003
· Grandmaster Award: Nominee ‘ from the World Combat Martial Arts Hall of Fame dated May 22 and 23, 1999
· Health and Fitness Award from the US President George W. Bush
· Received a VIP Medal Pin from Ehrenmitglied Deutsche VIP Vereinigung E.V.
· Sportive Award from the Sports Award Commission of the Martial Arts Association dated 06-03-2005 Document Number 060305
· Who is Who Encyclopedia of Martial Arts Certificate of Awards dated 08-05-2004
· Mind Control Award from the Director of the Martial Arts Association
· Award of Excellence from the Cobra Kai Martial Arts Association dated 2005 February
· Certificate of Appointment from the Okinawa Shorin Ryu Karate-Do Association (SHIDOKAN) as Martial Arts Technical Advisor
· Service Award of Martial Arts from Germany Ching Wu Men dated may 1999
· Award of Honor from the Korean Yudo Association-Taekwondo dated 28 September 1998
· Certificate of Honor from the Seibushin Kai –Imperial Order of Black Belt Warrior Brotherhood-Yudansha Bushin Kai
· Awarded as “Royal Knighthood in Asian Martial Arts by the Asian Grandmasters Society
· Appointed Executive Board of Director of the International Chung Do Kwan Grandmasters Council dated March 30,2004.
· Sports Award- Combat Sports Division of the Martial Arts Association dated 22-November 2004
· Golden Dragon Award from the Golden Dragon e. V.
· Honor Award from the Goshin Kaikan Turkish Martial Arts signed by Soke Nihat Yigit dated 14-09-2002
· Chi Award from the International Martial Arts Association Pakistan
· Grandmaster Award from the International Martial Arts Association Pakistan
· Award of Honor from the United States Taekwondo Union dated September 28, 1998
· Grandmaster Award “ Goju Ryu “ from the Okinawa Goju Ryu Seiwa Kai Singapore.
· Dao Li Yuan of the Dao Li Jiao Award from the Ching Yi Kungfu Association.
· Appointed Board of Director of the World Martial Arts Council of Elders
· Grandmaster Award in Wushu recognized by The Martial Arts Association dated 22 November 2003.
· Examiner License in Martial Arts certified by The Martial Arts Association dated 08 May 2004
· Referee License authorized and certified by The International Referee Commission dated 21 July 2004.
Education, Training and Qualifications
· He obtained his Mechanical Drafting Course from the Iloilo School of Arts and Trades, Iloilo City, Phillipines 1970-1972
· He obtained also his Architectural Drafting from the Iloilo School of Arts and Trades, Iloilo City Philippines 1972
· He was a training Professor for Fine Arts and Advertising in the Philippine Women’s University ( Training for graduating students ) 1976.
· He studied and trained in Graphic Arts & Advertising Photography at the Associated Media Counselor School of Advertising.
· He is a postgraduate trainee in Business & Economics from the Cambridge International College, Great Britain.
· He studied Private Investigation Course from the International Correspondence School USA
· He studied and trained Business and Administration Course from the College of Professional Management, Great Britain
· He study Business Theory & Ethics, Doctorate in Metaphysics from the American College of Metaphysical Theology, USA
· He received Honorary Doctorate in Philosophy in Martial Arts from the American College of Martial Science, Indianna, USA February 2004
· He received Honorary Doctorate in Philosophy in Martial Arts & Science from the American College of Martial Science, Indiana, USA
· He obtained Doctor of Philosophy in Asian Martial Arts from the National Dragon Council University of Asian Studies, Virginia, USA
· He obtained his Doctorate of Education Philosophy from the Martial Arts Education Institute Germany dated 04-March 2004
· Graduated from Military & Police M.A. Tactical trainer from the Martial Arts Education Germany dated 04-March 2004
· He obtained his Diploma in Private Investigation from the International Security Services
· He received his Diploma in Bodyguard Protection VIP Specialist from the International Connection of Bodyguard Association.
· He is a qualified and registered Special Bodyguard from The International Connection of Bodyguards –Personal Protection and Anti-Terror Friendship Network.
· He is a registered and trained as Special Anti-Terror Expert from the USA National Certification Graduate programme of Anti-Terrorist Training Program.
· He is trained and registered Bodyguard from the US Protective Services Association –Security Services Martial Arts Association
· He is registered as Bounty Hunter Special Agent from the International Bounty Hunter Association USA.
· He is a certified Personal Fitness Trainer from the International Fitness Instructors Federation-Pacific Federation of Corrective Therapy and Physical Culture.
· He obtained his certification as Ayurveda Therapist and certified Fitness Wellness Massage from the Wellness & Cosmetics Institute Germany
· He is a registered and certified Master Acupuncture level from the Acupuncture & Complimentary Health Care Germany
· He obtained his certification as Certified Reiki Master level Diploma from the International Health & Fitness Academy.
· He received his certification as certified Qi Gong Master level Expert (TCM) from the Traditional Chinese Medicine & Qigong Federation
· He is a Certified Chi Kung Master level from the Bachi-Ki-Do Chikung Association
· He is a Certified Chinese Massage Tui Na from the Bachi-Ki-Do Association
· He obtained his certification as Certified Mental Trainer from the International Health & Fitness Academy
· He received his certification as Certified Shiatsu Master level Diploma from International Health & Fitness Academy
· He attended the course Chi Kung, Shaolin Kungfu, TCM from November 01 2004 – 20 January 2005 and successfully passed with certificate as Master Degree issued by China Health Care Institute signed by Prof.Dr. Yin Yong Zhou
· Graduated from the course of Yang ‘s Electro-Acupuncture from the Scientific Acupuncture Seminar in Berlin, Germany dated November 1996 signed by President Hong-Thay Lee and Professor Teng-Feng Yang
· Doctorate of Philosophy in Yoga from the Indian Yoga Institute Academy Science University Graduate College 2005.
· Doctorate of Philosophy in Martial Arts from Indiana martial Arts University USA
· Professorship of martial Science from Indiana Martial Arts University USA
· Professor in Martial Science from the International University of Sports & Martial Arts Sciences Inc., New Jersey,USA
Special Authority from the Prince Special Council for Martial Arts and Sports of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
· Special Authority from His Royal Highness Prince Almontasser Bin Saud Al-Saud Special Office
· Special Authority from His Highness Prince Bader Bin Mohammad Bin Mograne Al-Saud Special Office
· Special Authority from His Highness Prince Faisal Bin Abdullah Bin Thenian Al-Saud Special Office
· Special Sports Trainer & Lecturer to the Saudi Special Marine Commando Forces
· Special Sports Trainer & Self defense Instructor to the Special Police Forces of the Ministry of Interior, Police Department.
· Special Martial Arts Private Instructors to the Royal Prince’s, Prince’s and Sheik’s of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Recognition Awards & Accreditation Membership
· Recognized by the World Headmaster and Sokeship Union
· Recognized and Member of the World Presidency Council
· Recognized by the International Founder and Headmaster Council Committee
· Recognized and Member of the International Martial Arts Hall of fame
· Recognized and Member of the Master International Board of Black belts.
· Recognized and member of the International Referee Council.
· Recognized and member of the International Grandmaster Committee
· Recognized and member of the International Survival Association-Elitary Rangers Club
· Recognized by the Supreme Council of Higher Martial Arts Education.
· Member of the International Health Science Education
· Member of the International Security Services International Association for Security Professional & Counter Terrorism-Office for the Study of Conflict and Tactics.
· Member of the International Fitness Instructors Federation-Pacific Federation of the Corrective Therapy and Physical Culture.
· Recognized and member of the International Lion Dance federation.
· Member of the Traditional Chinese Medicine & Qigong Federation
· Recognized by the International Goshin Jujitsu Kai
· Recognized as Kungfu-Karate Grandmaster by the European Martial Arts Association dated 20th August 2004
· Member of the Institute of Wellness and Cosmetics.
· Member of the Budo Kokusai Renmei Japan-MAA-I
· Life Member of the Martial Arts Association-International
· Recognized and member of the Korean Masters Council
· Recognized and member of the Jeet Kune Do Association
· Recognized and member of the Ayurveda Wellness and Cosmetics Institute
· Recognized and member of the Yoga International Federation
· Recognized and member of the International Win Chun Institute
· Recognized member of the International Fighting System League of dated August 1,2004 signed by Grandmaster Jan Hansen
· Recognized by the International Fighting System League
· Member off the Internationale Bund Authorizer Dan Trager und Budo Lehrer.
· Member of the Action Film & Stunt Academy- International Film & Movie association
· Recognized and member of the Anti-Terror street fighting Association
· Member of the Lapu-Lapu Stick Fighting Arts of the Philippines-Germany
· Recognized member of the Special Forces Karate
· Member of the Institute of Wellness and Cosmetics.
· Member of the International Institute from Tai Chi Chuan
· Member of the International Connection of Bodyguards Inc.
· Member of the World Black Belt Bureau USA
· Member of the World Agni Kempo Organization of Ukraine
· Recognized as Priority member of the AGNI Kempo of Ukraine
· Recognized member of the World Federation of Martial Artists USA
· Member of the Okinawa Shorin Ryu Karate-Do, Okinawa, Japan
· Member of the Vichara Tai Jug Fu Martial Arts Association of Greece
· Member of the International Jujutsuan Federation USA
· Member of the Goshin Kai Kan Self Defense of Turkey
· Member of the Samurai Jujitsu Urkunde MMA Germany
· Member of the Security Fighting Arts Service Germany
· Member of the Deutsche Karate Fachverband E.V
· Member of the Martial Arts Studienkreis Study Circle
· Member of the Institute for Tai Chi Chuan
· Member of the Martial Arts-International Wu Chuan
· Member of the International Sifu Federation
· Member of the Kobudo Fachlehrgang
· Member of the International Budo Federation of Europe
· Honorary member of Universal Self Defense Academy Belgium
· Honorary member of Senai Seisshinryu Shihandokai karate-Do Jutsu & Kobudo Jutsu Kai England
· Member of International Leung Ting Wing Tsun Kungfu Organization dated July 24,2004 signed by Sijo Cho Lee Fung
· Life member of the European Samurai Jujitsu/Aiki Society
· Life member of the Nippon Yawara Ryu Aiki-Jujitsu Renmei
· Member of the International Freestyle Martial Arts Organization Canada dated March 22, 1998.
· Member of the World Hapkido Federation of Grandmaster Kwang Sik Myung
· Member of the Martial Arts World Masters Federation Inc.
· Member of the International Combat Society of Martial Arts USA dated March 17. 1997
· Member of the Taekungjitsu Federation USA
· Member of the Kempo International Chuan Tao-Kempo Association signed by Grandmaster Ed Orem dated 1995
· Member of the International Federation of Jujutsuan USA date April 1997.
· Member of the World Self Defense Federation dated June 1994 signed by Commissioner Tim Deans.
· Member of the International Alliance of Martial Arts Schools.
· Member of the Dragon Club International Martial Arts Association signed by Grandmaster Hien Van Nguyen, PhD dated 09-07-1996
· Life member of Kukosai Kempo Tokukai International Council of Masters and Grandmaster of kempo signed by Shihan Seyed Hossein Moghadasi dated 11-11-2004
Martial Arts Actual Ranks and Honorary Ranks
· Red Sash Wushu recognized and certified by the International Gu Ping Wushu Federation-The World Shaolin Kungfu Friendship Federation
· Honorary rank Kudan Aiki-Jutsu recognized by The Zen Do Ryu Temple Kwai
· Gold Sash Shaolin Kungfu recognized by The Martial Arts Masters World Federation dated March 22, 1997
· Gold Sash Kungfu recognized by The Kempo International-Chuan Tao Kempo Association signed by Director Edward Orem dated 9 May 1995.
· Gold Sash Dragon-Tiger Kungfu certified and recognized by The World Black Belt Bureau signed by Grandmaster Kang Rhee.
· Sibok in Shaolin Qin Na and Combat Hung gar Kungfu certified by the International Hung gar Association.
· Grandmaster “ Hachidan Aiki-Jujitsu “ recognized by Kenjutsu & Iaijutsu Martial Arts Association dated 25 July 2004.
· Godan - in Sansoo Kickboxing recognized by Agni Kempo Organization of Iran-All Styles Kick Boxing Organization of Iran, signed by President Seyed Hossein Moghadasi and the Board of Directors, , Soke George Petrotta, 10th Dan, USA. Shihan Hayen Daniel, 8th Dan, Belgium, Shihan bernd Hohle, 7th Dan Germany
· Honorary Black Belt Instructor in the Tactical Combat Arts of Advance Commando Combat System-Unarmed Commando Combat Academy signed by Prof. Dr. Rao, DSc (Military Sc) PhD, MD, MBBS, FRSH (UK) CLET (USA) Certified US Law Enforcement Training ASLET
· Honorary rank of Hanshi from the International Budo Federation Europe signed by Grandmaster Karl Wagner and Grandmaster Bernd Hohle dated 07-06-2003
· Red Sash Kungfu from the International Shaolin Kungfu Federation
· Kyoshi- Combat Karate-Jujitsu from the Budo /Bugei Kokusai Renmei
· Kyoshi – Hachidan in Aiki-Jutsu certified by The Budo-Bugei Kokusai Renmei
· Kyoshi -Hachidan Karate from the Deutscher Karate Fachverband e. V
· Grandmaster level –Total Combat from the Total Combat International Free Style System dated 08-November 2004.
· Red Belt-Shihan Bushi Jitsu from the Bushi Jujitsu Federation dated November 12, 2004.
· Hanshi – Kudan from the International Budo Association signed by Grandmaster D. Blanchet, Hanshi dated 15-02-2004.
· Shihan in Karate from the European Budo Federation dated 2 June 2004
· Kyoshi – Shischidan Combat KyokushinJitsu from the Red Cobra martial Arts Self Defense dated 1989 signed by Kyoshi Filomino U.Buot.
· Shihan – Godan Combat Karate issued by the Special Force Combat Karate dated 20 August 2004
· Godan Honorary rank Shorin Ryu issued by Okinawa Shorin Ryu Karate-Do Association (Shidokan) Okinawa, Japan signed by Kyoshi Dominador N. Caballero, Jr. Chairman for Philippines and Middle East dated 2005 March.
· Shodan - Aikido from the Philippine Combat Aikido Federation signed by Grandmaster Gavileno and Sensei Jess Benga
· Maestro –Limang guhit Guro-Arnis De Abecedario issued by Red Cobra Abecedario Arnis Self Defense dated May 1990.
· Honorary Sabum Nim - Taekwondo issued by the Martial Arts Taekwondo Association.
· Honorary Sabum Nim Hapkido recognized by The Chong Hoshin Sul Mu Do Kwan – Korea Mu Do Hapkido Federation signed by Grandmaster Koon-Sa Nim –Czerwionka Poland dated 20 February 2004.
· Shihan – Godan in Kyokushin recognized by the World Self Defense Federation USA signed by Commissioner Tim Deans dated November 1, 1995
Certificates and Awards
· Certificate of Seminar from the Okinawa Karate-Do & Kobudo World Tournament signed by Hiroshi Akamine,Hanshi-10th Dan of Ryukyu Kobudo Hozon Shinko Kai,Okinawa,Japan
· Certificate of Seminar from the Okinawa Karate-Do & Kobudo World Tournament signed by Morio Higaonna, Hanshi-10th Dan of International Okinawa Goju Ryu Karate-Do Federation, Okinawa, Japan
· Certificate of Seminar from the Okinawa Karate-Do & Kobudo World Tournament signed by Katsuya Miyahira, Hanshi-10th Dan from the Okinawa Shorin Ryu karate-Do Association (SHIDOKAN), Okinawa, Japan
· Certificate of Appreciation from Okinawa Shorin Ryu Karate-Do Association-SHIDOKAN Philippine Chapter signed by Kyoshi Dominador Caballero, Jr.Chairman, Shihan Reynaldo V. Diaz, President Saudi Chapter and Sensei Jessie Cacapit, President Philippine Chapter.
· Certificate of Appreciation from the 2nd Philippine National Ryukyu Kobudo Championships signed by Sensei Philip James Barcelona, Vice Chairman
· Certificate of Award“ Chi-Award” from the International Martial Arts Association
· Certificate of Appreciation from the Golden Dragon Ninjutsu India
· Certificate of Award as Spiritual Father of Bushido Budo Ryu
· Certificate of Appreciation from the CALI-MISA Cup Award International Tournament
· Certificate of Appreciation from the Stick Combat Knife Fight Filipino Arnis-Eskrima-Kali
· Certificate of Appointment as Director for Budo/Bugei Kokusai Renmei
· Certificate of Award from the PSME-SA International Martial Arts tournament
· Certificate of Appreciation from the International Kuntaw Federation
· Certificate of Award from the Maharlika International Shotokan Association
· Certificate of Appreciation from Nepal International Transpersonal Psychology Organization
· Certificate of Appreciation from the Korean Yudo & Hapkido Association, Korea dated 14 October 1988
· Certificate of appreciation from the Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers 1996 All-Filipino Martial Arts tournament dated July 19, 1996
· Certificate of Appreciation from the Malacanan Palace, Manila, Philippines signed by H.E President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo
· Certificate of Appreciation from the All Filipino Community & Sports Commission under the auspices of the POLO/OWWA, Philippine Embassy, and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia signed by Hon. Manuel C.Roldan, labor Attaché/Head POLO-OWWA and Engr. Sotero F. Tornea Jr., Supervising Welfare officer.